lundi 7 janvier 2019

Beach this way *Dusty Attic moodboard

Hi Every Dusty attic FANatics!

Here is my first moodboard inspiration with the beautiful Dusty Attic's products.

So let's begin with the moodboard itself


Here is my layout


Obviously, you can see that I've been inspired by the colors but also the beach theme 😉


First step, I've displayed my papers and add some texture to my background with platinum crackle paste and one of my favorite Dusty's stencil, Criss cross stencil.


Above, Shells #3 are embossed with 2 differents powders to give them more texture.
The seahorse from the Mini shells set is also embossed with a touch of gold glitters.

In the upper left corner of my pic, I have made a little clustering with "Beach this way", from the Mini captions #13 , on which I've done  an ombre effect with 2 colors of embossing powders.  Also included behind the title a piece of Shells #2 and a little sea star from Mini Shells again, both of them embossed with an ivory powder.



Finally, at the bottom of my layout, another clustering with lots of chippies.
The title is from Mini Captions #13 again, but this time, he is sprayed with a Lindy's stamp gang spray and dry brushed with white gesso.


The swirl is from the Scroll set #2 and embossed again with 2 different colors.
It is included also 2 seashells chippies from Shells #2 and a mini star from the Mini shells set.

Click on the names below, direct links 😉







Hope I have inspired you, see you next month for another inspiration!

Thanks for looking xx




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire