jeudi 17 janvier 2019

Lovely * Dusty Attic

Hi all Dusty Attic FANattics

Here is my first personnal inspiration as a DT member of this great family.
Hope you will like it, let's see that!


First of all, I've primed my background with clear gesso and then, add some texture with
 Knitting stencil and ink.  Some random stamping with brown permanent ink, some splatters with a metallic paint and a mix of white gesso and water: that was it for the background!

Then, I've builded my clustering with my main chipboard piece: Wreath with berries.
This piece is simply painted with gesso.  


On the right,  Branch #5 embossed with a Lindy's stamp gang EP, Midnight Bronze, 
and a little circle chippie, Word Tags #2 (with a touch of metallic acrylic paint).


Final touch, my title, Lovely, also painted with this beautiful teal metallic paint.


Just add some 49 and Market flowers from my stash and my layout was complete.

*************
Click on the name below as direct link to the products I've used







Thank you for looking,
see you next month xx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire