jeudi 26 septembre 2019

#pretty * Dusty Attic

Hello Dusty FANattics

It's my moodboard inspiration that I'm sharing you today


inspired by this gorgeous moodboard


I was inspired by the softess colors of the moodboard.  As usual, I've applied clear gesso and then, snowflake paste over my Cobblestone stencil.  Added some sprays with a little bit of water and some drops after that.  After the background was dryed, I've builded my focal point with paper tag, one from the Tag medley set, a diecut doilie and other embellishments.



Among the flowers, I've inserted some Blooms #2 (which are heat embossed), Foliage 8 and 
Foliage 20 sprayed with Lindy's Whale watch blue.  
On the other side, there is some mini foliage and I loooooooved them so much,
 also embossed with a white powder.  I've displayed my
 #pretty title (EP white from Blue Fern Studios) on top of a
 Twine bows #1 chippie (EP cosmic blue from Lindy's)


Finally, there is a Squiggly frame #5 piece on top of my pic :D


Here is the DUSTY ATTICS products I've used on this layout
with direct link to the store ;)










Thank you for stopping by and please share with us your 
own interpretation of this gorgeous moodboard!

xx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire