mardi 17 septembre 2019

Perfect moment * Dusty Attic

Hello Dusty FANattics!!!

Here is my day on the blog to show you my personnal inspiration.

I've had simply take a Lemoncraft paper and first applied clear gesso.  Then, some unicorn texture paste through CrossHatch stencil and dryed it.  After that, I've builded my focal point and 2 clustering around the page.  Perfect Moment is simply painted with pink metallic paint.  I have some Blooms#1 colored with black gesso and waxes, some others are embossed in white.
 Tropical foliage #6 are embossed white a blue-green embossing powder.
Finally, added my flowers, flairs and fussycutting butterflies and I was done.







Here are the products I've used for this layout






Thank you for stopping by and don't forget our 
monthly moodboard challenge on the blog.

xxx





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire