dimanche 17 mars 2019

Sweet memories * Dusty Attic

Hi every Dusty FANatics :)

Here is my personnal layout for March.


Below, you can see that I have used modeling paste through  Creative script stencil and sprinkled some embossing powder on it before heated that all.  The lovely Doily #10 chippie is embossed with a light pink powder and the cute Mini captions with a pearlescent one.


Now, I have played with some pieces from the Love Kiss and smooch set.  
The gorgeous leaves are simply covered with white gesso and then embossed with the same pearlescent embossing powder.



Finally, I have displayed some Dusty Attic pearls near my flower clustering.

Click on the names below, direct links to the store😉







Hope it will inspire you.  See you next month!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire