jeudi 7 mars 2019

Some kind of wonderful * Dusty Attic

Hello people!

Here is my take for this month moodboard on Dusty Attic challenge.


Here is the moodboard itself

Some close-up pictures


First, I've put some clear gesso on my background paper.  
Then, some crackling paste through the beautiful Leaves #3 stencil
some random stamping with brown and black permanent inks.  
Also, I've add  splatters with some Lindy's stamp gang sprays.


My Fancy frames #12 are "painted" with  platinum inka gold.
The Wildflower #3 are embossed for the stems, and painted for the flowers.


My title, which is from the Mini captions #10 set 
is simply prayed with one of the sprays I've used on my background.


Finally, I've add some ephemeras,flowers and flairs from my stash
 in my layered clustering and this layout was done.

Here are the Dusty Attic products I've used in this creation with direct links from the store.
Make it fast: there is a 20% off on all orders and maybe free shipping if it is 100 AUD or more!!!










Thanks for stopping by!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire