samedi 17 octobre 2020

Forever in my heart
memory from the past
for 2Crafty

  Hello everyone!

Here is a different ayout for me today, 
more grungy style...


There is a lot of chippies on that layout and here are they


*Forever in my heart
*giant gears & cogs001
*Steampunk gears medium
*Steampunk strips

First of all, I've  applied clear gesso and a texture paste 
with a stencil on my background.
Then, I've builded up my clustering by layering chipboards 
and cardboards to give dimensions.



Above, you can see part of "Steampunk strips" treated with rust effect paste, 
pieces from "Giant gears and cogs" painted with black gesso and Lindy's squirt and
some others, black gesso, 3D gel medium with a stencil and a lots of waxes.

The next pic will show you another piece of "Giant gears and cogs"
 treated the same way as the previous one and a smaller one, 
from "Steampunk gears medium"
covered with black gesso but also with embossing paste and powder.


Below, the title, "Forever in my heart", 
treated with black gesso and copper toned wax.


Again, you will observe "Steampunk strips" with a rusty effect, 
gears chippies treated just as the previous ones.


Did you like that grungy style?
It's my grandfather on the pic.
Miss him so much 💓


Stay safe everyone!
Thanks for stopping by xx
























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire