dimanche 20 septembre 2020

Cherished family memories
loving memory layout
for 2Crafty

 Hello 2Crafty fans!


I'm back with a soft pink layout as I like.


I have used 2 different papers as my backgroung and 
applied heavy gesso through my stencil with a spatula.


Above, you will see "Iron gates" chippie 
covered with black gesso and some rose gold wax.
Both pieces are appart my picture.

In the middle of my focal point, 
you can see my title.
"Cherished family memories" is painted with white gesso
and sprinkled with a baby pink sparkling embossing powder.


I've had some other embellishements as fussycuts images and flowers.
Under those, I've putted the lovely "Mini branches" chipboard pieces.
Did I ever said that those are my favorites? 😉
Both of them are just heat embossed with a dark green powder.



As always, some white gesso drops are added at the end of my creative process.


Hope you like it!
Don't forget to stay safe!
Thanks for stopping by xx



















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire