lundi 20 juillet 2020

Together
an happy life layout
for 2Crafty

Hello everyone!

I'm here to show you my last creation with 2Crafty.


Now you'll see which chippies I've used 



*Mini title stick set 3
*Foliage set 6
*6" clock face frames
*Together

Below, there is a close-up of my focal point


I've painted the "Clock face frames" pieces with 
textured paints from Finnabair to give them a patina effect.


The 3 pieces are treated the same way.

The title, "Together", is simply painted in black.


On my picture, I love to add a "Mini title stick set 3" chippies 
to enhance the idea behind my creative process.

Here, that chippie is also painted in black but with a touch of bronze wax.


As I love to end my process with flowers and embellishments clusterings, 
I love to insert some delicate foliage chipboards.
Here, they are "Foliage set 6", treated with a spray from Lindy's.



Do you like it!
It's another layout with a darker background LOL

See you next month with more inspiration,
Stay safe!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire