samedi 20 juin 2020

#capture
beautiful destinations layout for
2Crafty

Hi everybody!

Here is my  last creation with the most gorgeous chippies on Earth!


 Chipboards I have used on this layout


*Mini #word set 2
*6x4 phrase sticks set 1
*skeleton leaves
*Charlotte flowers

First, I have started bu applying sont platinum crackle paste on my layout.
Then, I've builded up my focal point by layering paper tags under my picture.



Above, you can see that "Charlotte flowers" are really gorgeous and 
they are among my favorite chippies of all categories.
They are  simply heat embossed with an ivory powder.

My title, which is part of  "mini #word set 2", is treated with a pearl white spray from Prima.



At the bottom of my picture, you will see a piece of "6x4 phrase sticks set 1".
This chippie is covered with blask gesso and then, treated with 2 colors of waxes.

Finally, the "skeleton leaves" are also heat embossed but this time, 
with a taupe colored powder.  
They are many of them on this layout.




After that, added a bunch of Prima flowers and that was it for this time.
Did you get some inspiration ?

See you next month with new inspirations.
Stay safe xxx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire