dimanche 1 décembre 2019

Together, love, always * Dusty Attic

Hello Dusty FANattics,

I'm late again but will be back on my feets and be on time this December.

Here is my November's moodboard inspiration. 



I've done some random stamping on the background paper.  Then, builded my focal point with layers of papers, chippies and cardboard.  The main chippie is Baroque frame Oval large which is embossed with encrusted jewel embossing powder.


Each of the words are also embossed and are coming from the Mini words#1.
Among the flowers, they are different foliage such as Swirly vines #3Leafy garland and
Mini foliage.  I've founded the perfect sentence to match my picture in the Quoted sentiments #1 Black.


Finally, at the end of the quote, I've put a flair on 2 of the Mini vintage keys


I've finished this layout with white drops and art stones.
Hope you will like it!

Next, the products I've used with direct link to them on the store :)













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire