vendredi 17 mai 2019

La vie en rose * Dusty Attic

Hi Dusty FanAttics!

Here is my May project for my Dusty Attic design team!


 A simple background paper on which I layered my focal point: just some layers of papers and a piece of cardboard under my picture to add some dimensions.


I painted my Cherry Blossom chippie with black gesso and then, 
added some wax to give this subtle metallic look.  
I placed it beside my focal point and added some Dusty Attic pearls
in the middle of some flowers.


You can see in the picture below that I have used some 
Flutterbies to ornate my layout.  
They are all colored with the new Lindy's stamp gang Squirts.


After that, the main title is simply covered with a glossy white embossing powder.
Finally, after I've added all the flowers and other embellishments, I've simply drop some white gesso splatters to give my layout a little bit of texture and that was it!


You can see below all the gorgeous products 
I've used in this layout 
with link to the store!












Thank  you for stoping by!  See you next month!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire