jeudi 7 février 2019

You will forever be my always * Dusty Attic

Good morning Dusty FANattics

Here is my take on the moodboard this month, follow by the moodboard itself


I was inspired by the colors of the fire,
 the yellows and oranges tones.


I started my creation by priming my background with clear gesso.  Then, I've put some crackle paste through the Webbing stencil (you can barely see that because my focal point is all over it).
You can have a look under that Snap shot pebble, which is heat embossed.


Both of the Decorative frames #1 are altered the same way.



The main chippie, Decorative frame #5, and the title, You will forever be my always
are treated with some different textured paints to give the  rusty look.
I've build up everything together and then, added some splatters with a brush.
Finally add some flowers from my stash and my LO was finished. 


Click on the names below, 
direct links to the Dusty Attic products I've used 😉









See you next time for my personnal inspiration (with a big surprise from me!!!)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire