lundi 21 mai 2018

May Inspiration for Blue Fern Studios

Hi all Blue Fern Studios fans!
It's Jennifer here, with my 3 layouts as May inpsirations!

First of all, I'll start the month with a layout with "Happy Accident".


I choose to work with "Lucky" paper as my background.
I added a bit of texture paste through a stencil and displayed my picture on a die cut doilie.  You can see in the clustering below that I also tucked in two pieces of Checker bits chipboard that I have embossed with the Honey embossing powder.


My chipboard title is from the Remnants collection and here, this is the Sunlight Rose embossing powder that I've chose to embossed with.  You'll see underneath the Fern Leaves embossed with Green Ivory embossing powder.  Did you see the beautiful lilies from the Wanderlust Lilies set? They really are my favorite Blue Fern flowers. On the next corner, the white flower is from Homespun blossoms set :)


Below, I've made some ornements out of velum paper with the Texture circles stamp and Ivory embossing powder.  I've put together one clustering on each side of my focal point with 
Apricot blooms and some stuff from my own stash.



So, here is the list of the products I've used on that layout

Papers: Collection Happy Accident
-Lucky

Chipboards
-Checker bits 
-Dream
-Fern leaves

Stamps
-Texture circle

Embossing Powder
-Honey
-Sunlight rose
-Green Ivory

Flowers
-Wanderlust lilies
-Apricot blooms
-Homespun blossoms
-Fresh floral

************************

Second layout with In the moods collection.



This time, this is B-side of "Dreamy" paper that is my background.  Clear gesso, some sprays as watercolor effect and texture paste through a stencil again.  You can see below that I've displayed my picture on a piece of Mémoire "post cards" paper.


On the left of my picture, there is some chipboards.  The Flutter page dangles is embossed with Stormy skies, a beautiful blue-grey color.  Really love that metallic effect.  Right on the background, a Petite boutique Frame which is colored with some wax.


Here. my title is a piece from  Remnants collection chipboard that I've cut to use only the word "You".  I've tried very hard to show you the beautiful color of Vintage Jade glitter but I've failed.  It's magnificent, believe me! 💙💚  Again, some beautiful lilies from Wanderlust set.


Here, a Christmas blooms, with a pearl in her center.
Some sequins, flair and love quotes from my stash.  
Finally, to add some texture, some Silver seedlings  in different spots and some stamping with Tattered Newsprint stamp and permanent ink.


Again, here is the list of the products I've used on that layout

 Papers: Collection In the mood and Mémoire
-Dreamy (b-side)
-Post cards

Chipboards
-Petite Boutique Frame
-Flutter page dangles
-You (a part of Remnants title chipboard)

Stamps
-Tattered newsprint 

Embossing Powder
-Stormy skies

Glitter
-Vintage Jade

Flowers
-Wanderlust lilies
-Christmas blooms

Seedlings
-silver

**********************
Finally, my last layout with In the mood again.



A soft layout, with "Amused" paper as the background.  No mixed media here.

The tag on the left was cut out of "Blissful" b-side paper.    My title, from the French words set is embossed with the delicate and sooooooo gorgeous  Pixie Dust embossing powder.  My set up is displayed on a big piece of a chipboard panel (which is no longer available, sorry!) that I've simply paint in black for a dramatic effect.


On the right, chipboard flower was simply stained in black and colored with wax.



Finally, to ornate the lower corner of my picture, Blue Fern Studios flowers :)
The white one is from Christmas blooms (but I've replaced the center to match my layout), the pink one is from Garden Blooms (here, I've put a pearl in the middle) and, the black one, a beautiful Dark Tropic lilies... A piece of "Pensive" paper in the upper right corner :)


It's a minimalist layout so I finished with some flairs and love quotes and that was it!

 Here is the products I've used on that layout this time

 Papers: Collection In the mood
-Blissful (b-side)
-Pensive (b-side)

Embossing Powder
-Pixie dust

Flowers
-Dark tropic lilies
-Christmas blooms
-Garden blooms

Seedlings
-silver

***************
So this is it!
Hope to inspired you and see you in June!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire